Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Almost Ready for School to Begin!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer! My summer was fantastic. It included some travelling, relaxing and getting ready for a new school-year. I have been busy in the art room getting everything all cleaned up, organized and ready to go. I have made some improvements to the classroom that will give students the opportunity to have access to a variety of art materials and allow for plenty of creative choice in their artwork. Before I get back to some more work in my classroom, I wanted to post a few pictures to highlight the incredible work the students did right up until the end of the last school-year. Enjoy!

4th Grade - Geometry Meets Art

5/6 Radial Printmaking

5/6 Radial Printmaking

5/6 Radial Printmaking
5/6 Radial Printmaking
5/6 Radial Printmaking
7th Grade Relief Prints

7th Grade Relief Prints

8th Grade Oaxacan Sculpture

8th Grade Oaxacan Sculpture



No comments:

Post a Comment